Nana Obranu Ogyedom Kwesi Atta, the Paramount Chief for Gomoa Afransi, has purchased the first copy of Patapaa’s ‘Pa2pa Scopatumanaa’ album for Gh¢60,000.00. GNA reports that the Chief purchased the 16-track album during its launch on Friday at the Swedru Sports Stadium on August 16.
The album has some interesting song titles including ‘Chensee Tafri Mu’, ‘Ebeye Yie’, ‘Mene Woara’, ‘Wo Ho Aba’ which features Kwaw Kese and Fameye as well as ‘Chaskelen’.
Patapaa rocked the Swedru Sports Stadium with his Scopatumanaa flow. He was supported by performances by Kwaw Kese, Wendy Shay, Articlewan and Kofi Kinaata on the night.
Explaining the album title in a tweet before the show, Patapaa said he wants the world to know he is the originator of the #scopatumanaa term which has taken social media by storm.
He added that the album is for the international market and will soon top charts across the world.
Patapaa tweeted: “My #Pa2PaAlbum is for the international market and will soon top charts in the world… I want the world to know I’m the originator of the worldwide term #Scopatumanaa and that’s why the need to grab the album and listen to what I have for the world”.
Pa2pa Scopatumanaa is available on all music streaming platforms.
8 Secrets About The Ludo Game You Never Knew
In every Ghanaian household, a game of ludo is always welcome and is played by all ages of people. Ludo as we know is a strategic game where two to four players race their four boards from Start to finish through the rolling of the dice . It’s always fun to play this exciting and strategic game but this article will surely change the way you see the ludo game .
Ofcourse we can’t just call it a game as it is more than that . A Facebook User by the Name Kwabena Yeboah Manchester whose real name is Kwabena Acheampong Yeboah and an Ashanti native currently staying at Tema took to his profile to outline eight real life secrets about the ludo game. Kwabena, who is normally called “KAY” which is an abbreviation of his name Kwabena Acheampong Yeboah is one kind of a person with great sense of humour and patriotism as well as self respected and collected and have over the years proved he is full of life . A funny handsome guy with real taste for local culture and a die hard Manchester united fan have made been a Facebook friend of his a joy.
Now let’s take a look at the eight real life secrets of the ludo game as illustrated by KAY ,
‘Ludo’ is not just a game for Fun but it Teaches about the basic principles of Life
1. A game of Ludo is unpredictable (Life is unpredictable)
2. The first person to play ‘6’ isn’t automatically the winner ( In life, you might be the first among your peers to bag a degree, build a house, make money, buy a car or even get married, but that doesn’t mean you better or you won. Things can turn, they can play 3 six to overtake you )
3. The dice in Ludo represents God ( The dice determines what you do next in the game. When the dice is out the region of play, they say it’s a loss. There’s hope in Life once there’s life. Hope prevents the dice from being out of the world.)
4. You need ‘3’ to go home, Someone need ‘6’ to step in (This teaches us about priorities. You might need a 3 to complete a job but rolled the dice and got 6 instead, someone needs that same 6 to to step in and start life all over but keeps getting 3 when they roll the dice, Every priority is about timing)
5. In a game of Ludo you’re Accountable for your Performance ( We were the fastest sperm to get into this world, thus that makes us responsible for every action and decision we make. Nobody takes a blame for your loss or win. You are playing with your friends but you celebrate your success or fails alone. Never played a game of Ludo where the winner say, I won but I want to share my victory with the other opponent, struggling on the field too. You win alone, You lose alone)
6. You might finish the easy or hard-way ( Ever played a game of ludo, where you don’t roam, you just stay in your home and be kicking out those who came around your section just to be winner? Yes, some get life that easy, Others too have to go through the hard way, move all around before they reach the finish line.)
7. There will be blocks, be-it from Friends or Enemies (Ever gotten to an opponents’ section in a Ludo game and they have their members on each other, like one on top of the other? Yes, that’s the block, others are not willing to move for you to move, they just block you from moving. This could be your close friends or enemies blocking you from getting to the finish line. Be wary and map different strategies)
8. At the end of the game everyone finishes (At the end of the game, there’s a winner but no loser. The fact that you finished first doesn’t mean you better than those who finished last. Slowly they got there but yours was fast. You can get wealth at 25, others get theirs at 40. It’s a matter of time, we will all get there but in an appropriate time)
Hope this was one hell of an eye opening article. You can follow up on the original Facebook post or add or perhaps follow Kay .
WOW! Stonebwoy Hits The Studio With American Singer, Keri Hilson.(pictures + vids)
Multiple award winning Ghanaian dancehall artist, Stonebwoy hits the studio with another big International artists and this time it’s American singer, Keri Hilson.
Stonebwoy is currently on a tour in the United States and yesterday night he performed in Houston, Texas. We believe it’s in this particular show that they met and later hit the studio together.
Looking at both the artists instagram story, we really enjoyed been in the studio together and making music. Keri Hilson posted a video of them and captioned “We Got One”, which means they have a song together.
In another Instagram story video, the American singer asked Stonebwoy for a Ghanaian name and he gave him ‘Esi’ because she was born on Sunday.
The two artists later visited a Ghanaian restaurant in USA to eat some local Ghanaian foods. In the video, there were fufu, banku, jollof and others.
Keri Hilson is an American singer, songwriter and actress signed to one of the best Record Labels in the USA, Interscope Records. She was born in Georgia. She has two studio albums and a lot of singles, her most successful single, ‘Knock You Down’ which features Kanye West and Ne-Yo sold over a million records across the world and debuted at Billboard Number 1.
Check out their pictures below;
Check out her Instagram account and watch the stories for yourself;
Hot Video: Efia Odo Shows Her Titties On #NoBraDay
Ghanaian actress, tv and radio presenter, Efia Odo who joined millions of other women across the world on the #NoBraDay campaign aimed at creating awareness about breast cancer served us some raunchy video.
In a red dress and a see-through bra, the actress showed off her boobs as she cautioned women on the importance of checking for lumps on their breasts frequently and also going in for a mammogram if they suspect a lump.
Check out her video below
LISTEN: Saforo ft Sarkodie – Favour Me
This Is The Real Reason Why Gold Coast Was Renamed Ghana
EP : Magnom – NOW
Fuse ODG – Road To Ghana Vol.1
Mr. Eazi ft Tyga – Tony Montana
Pictures: England Women National Team Players Nude’s Leak On The Internet
Trending – [email protected] Pictures of An Upcoming Singer Fauzia Tipaga
Trending – [email protected] Pictures Of SHS Student Leaked Online
Leak Video & Pictures Of Legon Girl Mary Trending
Download: Wendy Shay – Kul It (Prod by MOG Beats)
Hot Video: Wendy Shay And Fantana Beefing Over Bullet
Video Of Wendy Shay Cruising In Her New Jeep Wrangler (watch)
White Lady Beautifully And Perfectly Sing Stonebwoy’s Most Original Song – Watch Video
Download: StoneBwoy – Tuff Seed (Official Video)
Download: King Promise – Commando (Official Video)
Afrobeat4 weeks ago
Download: Davido ft Popcaan – Risky
Dancehall4 weeks ago
Download: Jahmiel – I’m Blessed (Prod by Emudio Records)
Ghana Music4 weeks ago
Throwback: Download Oheneba Kissi – ABC Of Love Mp3
Afrobeat4 weeks ago
Download: Larry Gaga ft Davido – Work
Ghana Music4 weeks ago
Download: Sarkodie ft Idris Elba & Donae’o – Party And Bullshit
Ghana Music2 weeks ago
Download: M3dal ft Kwesi Arthur, Fameye & Sisto – Pay (Remix)
Ghana Music6 days ago
Awal ft Fameye – Akuapem Poloo
Ghana Music2 weeks ago
Download: Fameye ft DJ Mic Smith – TGIF (Prod by B2)