2hype gang boss and Amg business member showboy who hails from Akim Oda and serving time behind bars in the USA had serious ambitions of running for president in Ghana. Showboy who’s real name is Sam Safo was very ambitious that he would become the president of Ghana someday and was ready to put in more efforts to make this dream a reality but he lived to see that very dream fading as he got slapped with 6 years imprisonment in the united states on the 14th of march 2019 for Assault . after pleading guilty of the offence , prosecutors slapped him with 6 good years behind bars and we have little to tell if he will still have a room for his ambitions after he’s released.
Showboy who happens to be the best friend of Ghanaian rapper and business mogul Criss Waddle is gradually been forgotten but let’s take a closer look at his his proposed manifesto had he successfully achieved his presidential ambitions.
First of all he had made it clear that zylofon CEO Nana Appiah Mensah would be his vice president . This sounds ridiculous but take note he said these before the Menzgold saga .
He made it clear his first law to be implemented was to legalize weed also known as marijuana in the country.
He also made it clear he would close down all churches and use the church buildings as factories to help boost the economy.
He also stated that ,he would return slavery back to the country and further clarified that this time it will be different. It will be the individuals own accord but not by force . whoever is willing to sell his or herself into the newly established slavery system will just walk into institutions set up and apply . Be it Europe, America or Asia , the individual gets sold to where he or she chooses and the transportation will not be what our ancestors experienced. Individuals sold will travel in first class flights whiles also promising that his slavery system will ensure that slave masters treat their slaves with respect .
He further stressed that the administration of the country will be handled by the whites just like the colonial days as he feels we are not capable of running a government system ourselves. We will just relax and enjoy as the whites runs the country.
Do you think showboy whose real name is Sam Safo would make a great president? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
8 Secrets About The Ludo Game You Never Knew
In every Ghanaian household, a game of ludo is always welcome and is played by all ages of people. Ludo as we know is a strategic game where two to four players race their four boards from Start to finish through the rolling of the dice . It’s always fun to play this exciting and strategic game but this article will surely change the way you see the ludo game .
Ofcourse we can’t just call it a game as it is more than that . A Facebook User by the Name Kwabena Yeboah Manchester whose real name is Kwabena Acheampong Yeboah and an Ashanti native currently staying at Tema took to his profile to outline eight real life secrets about the ludo game. Kwabena, who is normally called “KAY” which is an abbreviation of his name Kwabena Acheampong Yeboah is one kind of a person with great sense of humour and patriotism as well as self respected and collected and have over the years proved he is full of life . A funny handsome guy with real taste for local culture and a die hard Manchester united fan have made been a Facebook friend of his a joy.
Now let’s take a look at the eight real life secrets of the ludo game as illustrated by KAY ,
‘Ludo’ is not just a game for Fun but it Teaches about the basic principles of Life
1. A game of Ludo is unpredictable (Life is unpredictable)
2. The first person to play ‘6’ isn’t automatically the winner ( In life, you might be the first among your peers to bag a degree, build a house, make money, buy a car or even get married, but that doesn’t mean you better or you won. Things can turn, they can play 3 six to overtake you )
3. The dice in Ludo represents God ( The dice determines what you do next in the game. When the dice is out the region of play, they say it’s a loss. There’s hope in Life once there’s life. Hope prevents the dice from being out of the world.)
4. You need ‘3’ to go home, Someone need ‘6’ to step in (This teaches us about priorities. You might need a 3 to complete a job but rolled the dice and got 6 instead, someone needs that same 6 to to step in and start life all over but keeps getting 3 when they roll the dice, Every priority is about timing)
5. In a game of Ludo you’re Accountable for your Performance ( We were the fastest sperm to get into this world, thus that makes us responsible for every action and decision we make. Nobody takes a blame for your loss or win. You are playing with your friends but you celebrate your success or fails alone. Never played a game of Ludo where the winner say, I won but I want to share my victory with the other opponent, struggling on the field too. You win alone, You lose alone)
6. You might finish the easy or hard-way ( Ever played a game of ludo, where you don’t roam, you just stay in your home and be kicking out those who came around your section just to be winner? Yes, some get life that easy, Others too have to go through the hard way, move all around before they reach the finish line.)
7. There will be blocks, be-it from Friends or Enemies (Ever gotten to an opponents’ section in a Ludo game and they have their members on each other, like one on top of the other? Yes, that’s the block, others are not willing to move for you to move, they just block you from moving. This could be your close friends or enemies blocking you from getting to the finish line. Be wary and map different strategies)
8. At the end of the game everyone finishes (At the end of the game, there’s a winner but no loser. The fact that you finished first doesn’t mean you better than those who finished last. Slowly they got there but yours was fast. You can get wealth at 25, others get theirs at 40. It’s a matter of time, we will all get there but in an appropriate time)
Hope this was one hell of an eye opening article. You can follow up on the original Facebook post or add or perhaps follow Kay .
WOW! Stonebwoy Hits The Studio With American Singer, Keri Hilson.(pictures + vids)
Stonebwoy is currently on a tour in the United States and yesterday night he performed in Houston, Texas. We believe it’s in this particular show that they met and later hit the studio together.
Looking at both the artists instagram story, we really enjoyed been in the studio together and making music. Keri Hilson posted a video of them and captioned “We Got One”, which means they have a song together.
In another Instagram story video, the American singer asked Stonebwoy for a Ghanaian name and he gave him ‘Esi’ because she was born on Sunday.
The two artists later visited a Ghanaian restaurant in USA to eat some local Ghanaian foods. In the video, there were fufu, banku, jollof and others.
Keri Hilson is an American singer, songwriter and actress signed to one of the best Record Labels in the USA, Interscope Records. She was born in Georgia. She has two studio albums and a lot of singles, her most successful single, ‘Knock You Down’ which features Kanye West and Ne-Yo sold over a million records across the world and debuted at Billboard Number 1.
Check out their pictures below;
Check out her Instagram account and watch the stories for yourself;